Green Driver's Management Team
Executive TeamMatt Ginsberg: CEO, Chairman and Founder
- Founder/CEO: On Time Systems, Inc. (1998-2013)
- Founder/Director: University of Oregon Computational Intelligence Research Laboratory (1992-96)
- Senior Research Associate Computer Science, Stanford (1983-92)
- Over 90 search/constraint satisfaction papers, 6 US patents
- D.Phil, Mathematics, Oxford
David Etherington: President and Founder
- Founder/President: On Time Systems, Inc. (1998-2013)
- Director: University of Oregon Computational Intelligence Research Laboratory (1996-97, 1999-2011)
- Member of Technical Staff, AT&T Bell Laboratories (1986-94)
- Over 25 peer-reviewed publications, 1 US patent
- PhD, Computer Science, University of British Columbia
- Chuck Bland: Director and former CEO of M/A-Com Technologies, a leading provider of high performance analog semiconductor solutions for use in wireless and wireline applications for networks, aerospace and defense, and automotive markets. Prior to that, Mr. Bland served as director of NightHawk Radiology Holdings, a provider of teleradiology services, CFO of American Gaming Systems, and CFO and COO of Sirenza. Mr. Bland holds an MBA from MIT's Sloan School.
- Quin Garcia: Managing Partner, AutoTech Ventures, a global independent transportation technology venture capital fund. In the past, Mr. Garcia was a founding team member of Better Place, management consultant, automotive research assistant at Stanford, and a leader of the Cornell Hybrid Electric Vehicle team. Mr. Garcia has an MS degree in Management Science and Automotive Engineering from Stanford University.
- Roy Welland: Private asset manager. Previously, Mr. Welland was Founder and Chief Investment Officer of the Cru Capital Management hedge fund (2002-10), and member of the American Stock Exchange from 1998-2002.
- Matt Ginsberg: CEO, Founder, Chairman.
- David Etherington: President, Founder.